This Tychem® Apron from DuPont™ will provide protection from over 42 different chemicals for at least 30 minutes. The Tychem® material is made from Tyvek® that has been coated with Polyethylene. Ideal for light splash protection, this DuPont™ apron is capable of operating in a wide variety of industry applications including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Features of DuPont™ Tychem® QC278BYL Apron:
- Calf-length (52") apron/gown design
- Attached sleeves
- Provides enhanced frontal protection
- Tightly sewn seam is covered with garment fabric for reinforcement
- Open back for wearer comfort
- Bound seams around neck opening with snap closure
- Ties at waist
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- One size fits most
Please visit the DuPont™ website to see the Specifications for Tychem® QC278BYL .