This DuPont™ Tyvek® suit is ideal for exposure to lead and asbestos abatement/remedation as well as general maintenance/operations, spray painting and general clean-up. A flash spun design of high density polyurethane creates a fabric for the TY122 coverall that is both unique and non-woven. This DuPont™ Tyvek® Disposable Suit creates a barrier to block particles as low as one micron in size. An elastic waist creates a snug fit around the waist to keep harmful particles out. Having a fabric that is inherently a better barrier than micro-porous or SMS films allows workers to work without fear of dangerous exposure to harmful elements. The hood is designed to cover neck and chin and fit around respirator face mask.
- Comfort fit design
- Elastic waist
- Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening
- Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Attached Tyvek® FC boots have skid-resistant coating
Please visit the DuPont™ website to see the specifications for Tyvek® TY127SWH suit .
Variations of DuPont™ Tyvek® TY122SWH Coveralls
- DuPont™ Tyvek® TY122SWHSM002500 Small Size Chemical resistant coverall
- TY122SWHMD002500 Medium Size
- TY122SWHLG002500 Large Size
- TY122SWHXL002500 X-Large Size
- TY122SWH2X002500 2X-Large Size
- TY122SWH3X002500 3X-Large Size
- TY122SWH4X002500 4X-Large Size