PetroLite 9000TBO245 bib style trouser from Nasco have a quick release suspender system, plain front, zipper leg openings with flies, and a reflective trim made up of 3M Scotchlite™ 2 inch tape around waist, calves and knees. Nasco PetroLite pants are chemical, arc flash and flash fire resistant, yet comfortable and versatile. ATPV arc rating for this orange material is 9.1 cal/cm2.
These trousers are made of 12 oz/yd2 Nomex® with a Neoprene moisture/chemical barrier. They are rated as Arc Resistant (ASTM F1891, NFPA 70E), Flash Fire Resistant (ASTM F1930), Chemical Penetration (ASTM F903), and feature Stitched and Taped Seams.
These pants provide multiple hazard protection types for workers exposed to electric arcs, flash fires, chemical splash and foul weather. PetroLite clothing's versatility allows for the cost effective use of one product to meet several different safety needs.
Features & Benefits of Nasco PetroLite Bib Style Trousers :
- Electric Arc Resistance and Flash Fire Resistant (does not melt, drip, ignite, or break open and minimizes heat transfer burns)
- Chemical Splash Resistant
- Feature Rich Design
- Oil and Gas Extraction
- Oil Refining and Processing
- Chemical Handling and Transport
- Chemical Manufacturing and Processing
- Gas & Electric Transmission and Distribution
- Pulp & Paper Mills