Superior SCXNT Emerald CX nitrile palm coated cut resistant gloves are high quality gloves made of an engineered blend of super strong materials. Superior Emerald CX safety gloves feature a blend of Kevlar®, wire-core stainless steel mixed with polyester for increased cut protection, and nitrile palm coating for better puncture and oil resistance. These protective gloves provide exceptional cut resistance, reaching an impressive ASTM level 4/CE level 5, compared with standard-weight Kevlar® gloves which score an ASTM Level 2. Test these cut proof palm coated gloves in your own demanding applications, like metal fabrication, assembly, glass handling and sheet metal work.
Emerald CX blend combines some of the strongest fibers known to man. In addition to stellar cut-resistance, high abrasion-resistance, and exceptional comfort, these Superior Emerald CX gloves are a great value. You’d expect to pay a lot more for safety gloves with such impressive stats.
Features of Superior Emerald SCXNT palm coated Kevlar® gloves:
- Nitrile palm dip, oil resistant
- CX blend of stainless steel, Kevlar®, and cordura Nylon
- Cut resistance of 3321 grams (ASTM level 4)
- Blend of Kevlar®, wire-core steel and polyester for increased cut protection
- A quarter-mile of steel in each glove doubles cut and abrasion-resistance of regular Kevlar® glove
- High abrasion resistance with great comfort and dexterity
- Applications: Metal fabrication, assembly, glass handling, sheet metal work