The HyFlex® 11-501 gloves from Ansell feature Intercept Technology jointly developed by Ansell and DuPont™. The exclusive DuPont™ Kevlar® Stretch Armor provides all-day comfort with ANSI Level 4 cut protection. Combined with a lightweight, ergonomic design, it gives workers the natural fit, safety and dexterity they need when working with sharp materials. The incredible cut protection and relaxed fit provided by the HyFlex 11-501 glove enables your workers to perform their job safely and efficiently. Whether working in light oil or dry environments, workers have outstanding flexibility and dexterity when handling sharp parts, knives or other objects. Lightweight fit and feel with superior cut resistance. Featuring Intercept Technology, jointly developed by Ansell and DuPont™, this yarn incorporates Stretch Armor Technology with DuPont™ Kevlar® for an unprecedented combination of superior cut protection and outstanding dexterity. Superior HyFlex oil grip, tactile sensitivity, dexterity and comfort. Cut prevention improves productivity, profitability and employee morale.
These gloves are used in many industries and settings such as; automotive, computer manufacturing, construction, plastics, stone, glass handling, clay manufacturing, tier one, white/durable goods applications, assembly of small components, automotive final assembly areas, electronics parts installation, maintenance operations, public utilities, general material handling, metal fabrication, and wire handling.
Features of the Ansell HyFlex 11-501 gloves:
- Provides bare-hand closeness, reducing risk of snags and cuts
- ANSI Level 4, EN Level 4
- Superior fit for greater comfort, dexterity and flexibility
- Available in a wide range of sizes to protect more workers (6-10)
- Glove molds naturally to the hand decreasing fatigue
- Provides good dry grip and tactile sensitivity
- Enhances grip in light oil conditions
- Machine washable with minimal shrinking and good recovery
- Exceptional flexibility for maximum productivity Ergonomic stretch liner
|Coating Material||Nitrile foam||Nitrile foam||Nitrile foam||Nitrile foam|
|Palm Cut Resistance||ANSI/ISEA - Level 5||ANSI/ISEA - Level 5||ANSI/ISEA - Level 5||ANSI/ISEA - Level 5|
|Shell Material||Para aramid||Para aramid||Para aramid||Para aramid|