When handling very abrasive small to medium parts in the work environment, the HyFlex® 11-900 glove meets the challenge. The nitrile coating provides excellent dry grip and also repels oil. This enables workers to safely, efficiently and comfortably perform a broad range of applications. Abrasion resistance and oil repellency are the key characteristics of this newest Ansell work gloves line extension. The nitrile coating prevents oil from penetrating through the glove, protecting hands from dermatitis. The glove has excellent dry grip for applications involving small-to-medium-sized parts. The natural, ergonomic design of the HyFlex 11-900 glove makes it more likely to be worn by your workers. That means they'll be protecting their hands, maximizing productivity and lowering on-the-job injuries and the costs associated with them.
These gloves are used in many industries and settings such as; automotive, computer manufacturing, plastics, stone, glass & clay manufacturing, tier one, white/durable goods applications, assembly of small components, automotive final assembly areas, electronics parts installation, maintenance operations, construction, general material handling, and wire handling.
Features of the Ansell HyFlex 11-900 gloves:
- Helps deliver precision, dexterity and flexibility when assembling and handling small parts Ergonomic form-fitting liner design
- Foam nitrile coating liner and silicone free
- Enhanced grip for small parts (even when oil is present)
- Available in a wide range of sizes to protect more workers (6-10)
- Glove molds naturally to the hand decreasing fatigue
- Ergonomic, natural fit for increased comfort
- Excellent grip in dry environments