Ansell's patented Knitted Variable Stitch Design (KVSD) technology is used in the HyFlex® 11-801 glove to provide a relaxed fit in high stress areas. Workers get all-day comfort in a glove that delivers the grip and protection they need. Offering the same outstanding light oil grip as HyFlex 11-800, the new HyFlex 11-801 provides exceptional comfort using Ansell's patented Knitted Variable Stitch Design. Its foam nitrile coating reduces hand fatigue and promotes maximum dexterity, while its gray knit liner stays clean longer, making these gloves more industrial friendly. The HyFlex 11-801 glove provides safety and dexterity for a broad range of industries and applications. An unsurpassed ergonomic fit is achieved through advanced design and our patented, stress-relieving Knitted Variable Stitch Design (KVSD) liner. The foam coating provides comfort, protection and durability for extended wear in light oil environments.
These gloves are used in many industries and settings such as; automotive, computer manufacturing, plastics, stone, glass & clay Manufacturing, tier one, white/durable goods applications, assembly of small components, automotive final assembly areas, electronics parts installation, maintenance operations, and wire handling.
Features of the Ansell HyFlex 11-801 gloves:
- Helps deliver precision, dexterity and flexibility when assembling and handling small parts Ergonomic form-fitting liner design
- Foam nitrile coating liner
- Enhanced grip for small parts (even when oil is present)
- Available in a wide range of sizes to protect more workers (6-11)
- Channels away oil from glove surface for sure grip in light oil applications
- Minimal shrinkage, excellent recovery extends wear life