This filter is currently on a 8+ week back order due to overwhelming demand within USA and worldwide. Quick delivery will not be possible.
The MSA 818343 P100 Organic Vapor & Ozone Flexi-filter pad for Advantage respirators is a low-profile, NIOSH-approved filter that fits well under various PPE, such as welding hoods and more. This P100 Filter is 99.97% efficient against particulate aerosols and provides protection from nuisance levels of organic vapors and ozone. The breathing resistance is very low and allows for ease of work throughout the day. The filter has a multi-layer construction and a spark-resistant cover that provide great durability. The bayonet connection type on this filter allows it to be fitted to all MSA Advantage respirator facepiece models. The swept-back filter pa is thin and makes it easy to see your work. Sold by a package with two filters each. This particulate P100 filter does not require a cartridge. This filter is suitable for welding applications.
MSA Advantage P100 flexi-filter with nuisance OV - ozone protection fits with the following respirators:
- MSA Advantage 200 LS Half-Mask Respirator
- MSA Advantage 420 Half-Mask Respirator
- MSA Advantage 1000 Full-Mask Respirator
- MSA Advantage 4100 Full-Mask Respirator with the Advantage Twin-Cartridge Adapter
- MSA Advantage 4200 Full-Mask Respirator
- MSA Advantage 3100 Full-Mask Respirator with the Advantage Twin-Cartridge Adapter
- MSA Advantage 3200 Full-Mask Respirator