This filter is currently on a 8+ week back order due to overwhelming demand within USA and worldwide. Quick delivery will not be possible.
MSA Advantage series GMI cartridges are suitable for protection from Organic Vapors and all particulate aerosols. These cartridges are effective, but not NIOSH-approved for Iodine Vapor. The MSA Advantage 815641 cartridge is designed to protect the user against organic vapor, particulate aerosols (99.97% efficiency against 0.3 micron fumes, mists and dusts) and iodine vapor. NIOSH approval covers all except the iodine vapor. The cartridge should not be used in low-oxygen atmospheres or when organic vapors present in the air can cause a high-heat reaction with the sorbent. The Advantage 815641 cartridge has a bayonet-style connection that fits any of the MSA Advantage respirator masks. A swept-back, low-profile design makes it easy to see your work, while low weight offers great balance distribution to help keep a comfortable and secure facial seal. Finger tabs provide easy installation and removal. Each package contains two respirator cartridges.
MSA Advantage iodine and OV GMI cartridge with P100 filter fits with the following respirators:
- MSA Advantage 200 LS Half-Mask Respirator
- MSA Advantage 420 Half-Mask Respirator
- MSA Advantage 1000 Full-Mask Respirator
- MSA Advantage 4100 Full-Mask Respirator with the Advantage Twin-Cartridge Adapter
- MSA Advantage 4200 Full-Mask Respirator
- MSA Advantage 3100 Full-Mask Respirator with the Advantage Twin-Cartridge Adapter
- MSA Advantage 3200 Full-Mask Respirator
|Gas protection||Organic vapor|