The Superior MXVSBA Clutch Gear® impact resistant work gloves feature red Armortex® palms that bring abrasion resistance to a whole new level. These unique gloves were engineered specifically for the oil patch. They offer great cut and puncture resistance. The smart styling of this impact resistant glove includes high-viz backs and a flexible design that allows the full range of hand movement. MXVSBA Clutch Gear® glove offers protection where you need it and flexibility where you want it. The neoprene cuffs allow the wearer to put these gloves on and take them off very easily. In addition, the extra cushioning at the wrist makes for a great comfort feature.
Features of the Superior MXVSBA impact protection work gloves:
- ASTM ANSI Cut Level 2
- ASTM ANSI Puncture Resistance Level 2
- ASTM ANSI Abrasion Resistance Level 4
- Unique combination of mechanics-style backs with abrasion-resistant palms makes this style ideal for the oil patch
- Specially placed thermo-plastic rubber pads at back of hand protect against knocks without creating stiffness
- Neoprene cuffs with velcro closure allow for ease of donning plus extra cushioning at the wrists