Designed for use in aggressive applications, O41008 Safetyflex® fire resistant overalls feature a Specialty PVC coating and a knit polyester lining. The coating provides fire and chemical resistance, as well as great permeation performance. The lining offers strength and stretch, for extended service life and comfortable all day wear. This garment keeps its soft and supple feel for best wearability, and has a distinctive safety green color which makes it easy to identify. The Therm-O-Rad sealed seams eliminate needle holes, so these plain front overalls 100% liquid proof, and the non-conductive and non-corrosive suspender buckles provide top-notch safety. Durably crafted for longevity and superior function, these fire resistant overalls offer exceptional protection in the toughest conditions, allowing for peace of mind in the workplace.
NASCO also offers a similar PVC coated, fire and chemical resistant garment: the AcidBasic 52T bib style overalls .
Tingley O41008 Safetyflex® fire resistant overalls have the following features:
- Specialty PVC coating on knit polyester lining
- Heavy coating provides great resistance to industrial acids, chemicals, and caustics, as well as superior permeation performance
- Specialty PVC coating offers flame resistance: garment self extinguishes with flameout and afterglow less than 2 seconds after removal of ignition source - tested via ASTM D6413
- Knit polyester lining is strong and stretchy, for top-notch comfort
- Soft and supple feel for all-day wear
- Easy identification of protective gear thanks to distinctive safety green color
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams offer 100% liquid proof protection
- Design eliminates needle holes, keeping chemicals from penetrating into the garment
- Buckles are non-conductive and non-corrosive, for excellent function and safety
- Mildew resistant for long service life
- Chemical resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts, and alkalies
- Ideal applications: Chemical environments
NASCO offers a similar product, the AcidBasic 52T bib style overalls featuring a PVC coating, which offers chemical and flame resistance.
|Garment Primary Color||Green||Green||Green||Green||Green||Green||Green|