Tingley 1450 Winter-Tuff rubber overboots with traction ice spikes help prevent slips and falls on ice and snow packed surfaces. Tingley Winter-Tuff overboot model contains 46 carbide-tipped studs which dig into slippery surfaces to reduce risk of slip and fall injury. They are injection molded, which allows them to be 100% seamless and waterproof. A button is also molded into the rubber for secure closure.
Tingley, 10” high, 1450 Winter-Tuff ince traction rubber overboots come with the following features:
- 100% waterproof injection molded seamless construction
- Anti-rust and corrosion tungsten carbide studs provide outstanding slip resistance on ice and snow.
- Light-weight yet flexible and durable during the coldest of weather.
- Sturdy molded-in rubber button provides easy and secure closure.
- Stretch and tear resistant materials provide flexibility and durability
- Comfortable and easy to put on and remove.
- Scratch resistant sole for longer wear.
- Applications: Transportation, Utilities, DOT’s, Municipalities and General Industry.
- Cleated/Studded Outsole: 46 tungsten carbide-tipped studs to dig into slippery surfaces (23 per boot).
- Warning: Not recommended for use indoors - metal studs scratch floor surfaces.
|Material - Upper||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber|
|Footwear Size (US Men's)||Small||Medium||Large||X-Large||2X-Large||3X-Large|