Tingley 1350 Winter-Tuff traction ice spikes help prevent slips and falls on ice and snow packed surfaces. If you walk or work on ice or snow, you want to be sure to avoid a slip and fall injuries. This model contains 46 carbide-tipped studs in the Tingley Winter-Tuff overshoe. This stretch rubber overshoe digs into slippery surfaces to prevent injury. They are injection molded, which means they are 100% seamless and waterproof. These over shoes only protect the user up to their ankles.
Tingley ankle high 1350 Winter-Tuff ice work overshoes come with the following features:
- 100% water proof injection molded seamless construction
- Anti-rust and corrosion tungsten carbide studs provide superb slip resistance on ice and snow.
- Light-weight, flexible, and yet durable during the coldest of weather.
- Locks out bad weather for maximum protection up to the ankle
- Stretch and tear resistance for more durability
- Comfortable and easy to put on and remove.
- Abrasion resistant sole for long wear.
- Applications: Transportation, Utilities, DOT's, Municipalities and General Industry.
- Cleated/Studded Outsole: 46 tungsten carbide-tipped studs to dig into slippery surfaces (23 per overboot).
- Warning: Not recommended for use indoors. Carbide studs scratch floor surfaces.
|Material - Upper||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber|
|Footwear Size (US Men's)||Small||Medium||Large||X-Large||2X-Large||3X-Large|