The HyFlex 11-500 glove from Ansell has a cut-protection stretch Kevlar® liner, is coated with unique, patented foam nitrile, and is an excellent choice when working with sharp-edged materials and tools. The stretch Kevlar®, lining provides a comfortable fit with excellent protection from nuisance nicks and abrasion. The extended cuff offers extra cut protection around the wrist. The patented foam nitrile coating channels away oil from the surface of the gloves, providing a sure grip in light oil applications and features a soil-hiding black palm coating. Working with sharp objects requires a glove workers can count on for safety and dexterity. Made with DuPont™ Kevlar® and Ansell's unique foam nitrile, the HyFlex® 11-500 glove combines superior cut protection with advanced ergonomics for industry-leading performance.
These gloves are used in many industries and settings such as; automotive, computer manufacturing, construction, plastics, stone, glass handling, clay manufacturing, tier one, white/durable goods applications, assembly of small components, automotive final assembly areas, electronics parts installation, maintenance operations, public utilities, general material handling, metal fabrication, and wire handling.
Features of the Ansell HyFlex 11-500 gloves:
- Provides "second skin" closeness, reducing risk of snags and cuts
- ANSI Level 2, EN Level 2
- Superior fit for greater comfort, dexterity and flexibility
- Available in a wide range of sizes to protect more workers (6-10)
- Glove molds naturally to the hand decreasing fatigue
- Hides soil providing longer wear and reducing over-all replacement costs
- Machine washable with minimal shrinking and good recovery