This filter is currently on a 8+ week back order due to overwhelming demand within USA and worldwide. Quick delivery will not be possible.
Moldex 8990 are P100 respirator cartridges that are certified under NIOSH 42 CFR 84 to have a filter efficiency level of 99.97% or greater against oil and non-oil based particulate aerosols. This P100 particulate respirator cartridge from Moldex installs directly onto the Moldex 8000 respirator face piece . It is designed to snap-fit into the facepiece to ensure easy and secure connection with a reliable seal.
Applications for this 8990 particulate respirator cartridge for Moldex P100:
- Environments where an OSHA substance specific standard applies (lead, cadmium, arsenic, MDA)
- pharmaceutical manufacturing
- conventional and nuclear power generation
- cutting and metal pouring
- For oil and non-oil based particulates