The 1,000 V insulated precision Torx screwdriver is designed for doing very technical work while also giving the operator protection during live working. This round shaped insulated precision screwdriver has distinct finger grips and a rotating central head for best performance. Crafted out of high alloy chrome vanadium steel, this tool offers long service life and consistent results. A necessary tool for those that work on live installations with Torx screws, that require highly precise work without compromising safety.
Knipex Wittron insulated precision screwdrivers have the following features:
- 1,000 V insulated, usable for live working
- Intended for Torx screws
- Round shape
- Insulated handle is composed of soft, dual material, with an evident finger grip for achieving a firm grip
- Central head rotates for optimizing productivity
- High alloy chrome vanadium steel, with matte chrome finish - for exceptional performance
Knipex Wittron insulated precision Torx screwdriver variations:
- Knipex 9T 89921 has T5 tip, total length of 4.25", blade length of 1.75"
- 9T 89922 has T6 tip, total length of 4.25", blade length of 1.75"
- 9T 89923 has T7 tip, total length of 4.25", blade length of 1.75"
- 9T 89924 has T8 tip, total length of 4.75", blade length of 2.25"
- 9T 89925 has T9 tip, total length of 4.75", blade length of 2.25"
- 9T 89926 has T10 tip, total length of 4.75", blade length of 2.25"
- 9T 89927 has T15 tip, total length of 7.00", blade length of 3.00"
|Torx Tip Size||T5 Tip||T6 Tip||T7 Tip||T8 Tip||T9 Tip||T10 Tip||T15 Tip|