Workrite 580NX60 / 5806 flame retardant bib overalls are made from 6 oz Nomex® IIIA fabric and offer excellent protection against electric arc and flash fire. These insulated overalls have an elastic waistband in back, elastic straps, and a heavy-duty two-way zipper. The long 24-inch leg zippers make these overalls easy to fit over boots. Aside from offering protection, the 580NX60 / 5806 overalls feature two front pockets with a pass through for inner clothing access, two back patch pockets, a breast pocket, and a tool pocket on the right leg. These overalls provide protection, comfort, and convenience.
Features of the Workrite 580NX60 / 5806 flame retardant overalls:
- HRC 4, EBT 42 calorie rated, NFPA 70e compliant
- Made of Nomex® IIIA fabric – blend of 93% Nomex®, 5% Kevlar® and 2% antistatic fiber, providing inherent fire resistance properties
- 6 pockets - 1 is a tool pocket with heavy-duty two-way brass zipper
- Arc flash made of 6 oz Nomex® IIIA fabrics
- 22-inch leg zippers to help pull over work boots, pass-through for inner clothing, a tool pocket, strong brass zipper as front closure covered by fabric flap.
- Model number: 5806NB for Navy Blue
|Garment Primary Color||Navy Blue||Navy Blue||Navy Blue||Navy Blue||Navy Blue|
|Arc flash rating||ATPV 42 cal/cm2||ATPV 42 cal/cm2||ATPV 42 cal/cm2||ATPV 42 cal/cm2||ATPV 42 cal/cm2|
|Material||6 oz - 93% Nomex Aramid/5% Kevlar Aramid/2% Other Fiber Nomex||6 oz - 93% Nomex Aramid/5% Kevlar Aramid/2% Other Fiber Nomex||6 oz - 93% Nomex Aramid/5% Kevlar Aramid/2% Other Fiber Nomex||6 oz - 93% Nomex Aramid/5% Kevlar Aramid/2% Other Fiber Nomex||6 oz - 93% Nomex Aramid/5% Kevlar Aramid/2% Other Fiber Nomex|