Moldex 2840R95 is a disposable respirator with convenient HandyStrap features has straps suitable for applications that involve nuisance levels of organic vapors or ozone. NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater against oil and non-oil based particulates. Added carbon layer helps relieve workers of nuisance levels (less than OSHA Permissible Exposure Limit) of ozone and organic vapor odors. Exclusive HandyStrap allows mask to conveniently hang down around the user's neck so it's always ready for use. And while being worn, the adjustable cloth strap is more comfortable and cooler. Exclusive Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster so breathing resistance is reduced and workers stay cooler. The Dura-Mesh® shell protects the filter media so it stays cleaner looking longer. It resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and more efficiency.
The Moldex HandyStrap 2840R95 disposable respirator can be worn in hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. Welding and foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, chemical processing, printing, food processing, paint and varnish manufacturing, waste processing and sewage treatment. For oil and non-oil based particulates.
Features of this Moldex HandyStrap disposable respirator :
- 100% PVC-Free
- HandyStrap®, with buckle, allows mask to hang down around the user's neck when not in use and is an adjustable cloth that feels cool and comfortable
- R95 protection against both oil and non-oil based particulate aerosols
- Ventex® valve lets the hot air out faster so workers breathe easier and stay cooler longer
- Soft foam face cushion for added comfort and no pressure points
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Available in two sizes, for most workers and OSHA compliance
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1
|Disposable Respirator Size||Medium/Large|