Disposable Respirator Size
The HandyStrap 2740R95 respirator is NIOSH certified under 42CFR84 regulations to have a filter efficiency level of 95% or greater against oil and non-oil based particulate aerosols up to 10x PEL. The mask can conveniently hang down around the user's neck so it's always ready for use. While being worn the adjustable cloth strap is more comfortable and cooler. Exclusive Ventex® valve lets the hot air out faster so breathing resistance is reduced and workers stay cooler. Exclusive Dura-Mesh® shell protects the filter media so it stays cleaner looking longer. Plus it resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
This Moldex HandyStrap particulate respirator is best in hot, humid, and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. For oil and non-oil based particulates.
Features of this Moldex HandyStrap respirator with valve:
- 100% PVC-Free
- HandyStrap®, with buckle, allows mask to hang down around the user's neck when not in use
- Adjustable cloth HandyStrap® feels cool and comfortable
- Ventex® valve lets the hot air out faster so workers breathe easier and stay cooler longer
- Soft foam face cushion for added comfort and no pressure points
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Available in two sizes, for most workers and OSHA compliance
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1
|Disposable Respirator Size||Medium/Large||Small|