Complete head and shoulder coverage. Large 7" x 11" window opening with replaceable gold film and Lexan® window. Hoods are constructed around a hard shell which provides both structure and a head ratchet. Windows are replaceable and positioned far enough away from the face to allow room to wear safety glasses or a face mask underneath. 19 oz. aluminized Kevlar®-aramid fiber blend. Up to 2000°F radiant heat. Some sparks and molten splash. Air fed supplies can be fitted into the hoods. Hard hat or cap clips can be installed, please specify.
The CPA 0647-AKV Aluminized Para Aramid Blend hoods include:
- 7" x 11" large window opening with replaceable gold film
- Hard shell which provides structure and head ratchet
- Windows that are far enough away from the face to allow room for safety glasses or face mask underneath
- Air fed supplies can be fitted into the hoods
- 19 oz. aluminized Kevlar®-aramid fiber blend
- Protection up to 2000°F radiant heat and some sparks/molten splash