This pair of fully coated nitrile work gloves is meant for some of the toughest jobs. The thick coating helps prevent abrasions, cuts, and punctures, and provides water and oil resistance, as well. HC2501 work gloves are lined with 100% cotton for easy and comfortable wear over extended periods of time. The knit wrist cuffs also add an extra layer of safety, keeping the gloves securely on the hands during work. HC2501 work gloves offer an alternative for people with allergies to rubber-based gloves.
4Works HC2501 heavy duty nitrile coated work gloves have the following features:
- 100% cotton jersey liner offers comfortable wear
- Blue nitrile coating helps prevent hand injuries caused by contact with rough surfaces, oily surfaces, and punctures
- Tough enough for heavy construction
- Nitrile is a great substitute to rubber-based grip gloves, for people allergic to rubber
- Knit wrist cuffs for preventing the gloves from slipping off
- Applications: construction, heavy-duty moving, and other rough jobs