These gloves are very similar to the Ansell Golden Grab-It II 16-340 gloves. The tough latex coating on these work gloves, from the palms up to the knuckles, offers protection from abrasions, cuts and punctures, as well as excellent grip on dry and wet surfaces. HD3401 gloves feature a 100% cotton liner which provides comfortable wear for extended periods of time. The uncoated back of the work glove offers ventilation, making these gloves ideal for situations where back of the hand protection is not needed. Applications range from construction and manufacturing to heavy moving.
4Works HD3410 Cotton Work Gloves w/ Rough Latex Coated Palms and Knuckles have the following features:
- 100% cotton jersey liner provides comfort for extended periods of wear
- Rough yellow wrinkle latex coating on palms and knuckles offers increased grip and protection from abrasions, cuts, and punctures
- Open back of the hand design allows for ventilation
- The knit wrist cuffs prevent gloves from slipping off during work
- Applications: glass handling, construction, manufacturing, heavy moving
- Caution: 4Works HD3401 work gloves contain natural rubber latex and may cause allergic reactions in some individuals