Use the Memphis Glove Select Shoulder 1300 work gloves for landscaping, construction, farming, iron and steel work, assembly and any other general purpose applications that require hand protection. Economy leather work gloves from MCR Safety with cotton gunn pattern backs, select split cowhide palms, blue/red/black striped backs, and 2 ½ inch rubberized cuffs.
Features of the MCR Safety 1300 work gloves:
- Palm: 1.2 to 1.3 millimeter thick select shoulder split cow leather in natural pearl color
- Back: 8 ounce red, black and blue striped cotton with shirred elastic
- Lining: 8 ounce fleece cotton lining (100% knitted cotton )
- Stitching: polyester thread, 8 single/double stitches per inch
- Cuff: striped cotton 2.5 inch safety cuff, rubberized