The 909-ARC is the standard bag that Chicago Protective Apparel uses for their arc flash clothing kits. Made of sturdy, yet lightweight black nylon, this gear bag is cylindrical in shape, and measures approximately 32 inches in length by 14 inches in diameter. This gives the 909-ARC bag just a bit under 2.8 cubic feet in volume. That is more than enough room for even the biggest arc flash kits of 74Cal to 100Cal. For ease of carrying, the CPA 909ARC gear bag has two main carry handles, well-stitched all the way down for durability, as well as a shoulder strap that can be clipped onto the rings on each end of the top zipper. Speaking of the zipper, this gear bag has a full length dual zipper on the top, so you can access your arc flash equipment easily. Bright white lettering adorns the side of the bag, so that your "Arc Protection Gear" kit can be easily identified.
Features of CPA 909-ARC arc flash clothing gear bag:
- Sturdy, yet lightweight nylon construction to protect your arc flash gear
- Up to 2.8 cubic feet of room to fit any arc flash kit and equipment
- Cylindrical shape with 32" length and 14" diameter
- Two well-stitched handles for regular carry, and optional shoulder strap
- Two-sided zipper on the top side of the gear bag