This fire fighter gear bag is grease, oil, and water resistant and has 4.5 cubic feet of of interior storage. OK-1 3050 waterproof bags for fire fighter gear are very sturdy, made of PU-coated 600-Denier polyester duck fabric, with double-stitched stress points and reinforced seams. With 3 big compartments and 2 outside zip pockets, it is easy to organize the work gear being carried. This gear bag has a vented back panel to prevent odor buildup and assist in drying in case if wet clothing must be placed inside. It comes with a shoulder strap for easy carrying and is marked with the Maltese Cross logo for easy identification.
OK-1 3050 fire fighter gear bags come standard with the following features:
- Three Compartments with two outside zip pockets
- Shoulder strap
- Maltese Cross logo on side and "Fire Fighter" woven into straps
- Vented back panel - to provide ventilation in case if wet gear is placed inside
- Total of 4.5 cubic feet of interior storage
- Main Compartment: 18"x17"x16"; overall dimensions: 29"x17"x16"
- Made of 600 Denier, PU-coated, polyester duck fabric
- Grease, oil, and water resistant
- Over-sized coated zippers for better reliability
- Double-stitched stress points and reinforced seams
- Sturdy hardware