This OccuLux flame resistant hi-viz vest from Occunomix is made with inherently flame resistant modacrylic fabric that meets ASTM F1506 requirements and provides and ATPV rating of 4.6 cal/cm2. Occunomix LUX-SSG/FR high visibility FR vests are certified Class 2 garments and feature 3M Scotchlite reflective material in two vertical stripes and one horizontal stripe that runs 360 degrees around the hi-viz vest. It is made with FR bindings, threads and hook and loop closure. Modacrylic fabric used in making this FR hi viz vest is inherently flame resistant and provides a long life, retaining the bright color and safety properties. ANSI Class 2.
The Occunomix LUX-SSGC/FR Hi-Viz Premium Flame Resistant Single Stripe Mesh vest features:
- ANSI Class 2
- 2” 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material - 8935 Silver Industrial Wash Flame Resistant Fabric
- 100% ANSI Modacrylic
- Nomex® Thread
- Flame resistant binding
- Hook & loop closure
- 50 Home Washes and 30 Industrial Washes
- Modacrylic Material with Industrial Wash Flame Resistant Reflective Tape means our FR vests last twice as long!
- Meets ASTM F1506
- Arc Rating: ATPV 4.6 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E / HRC = 1
- Flame resistant through 50 home washes / 30 industrial washes
- Pockets: 1 lower outside
|Garment Primary Color||Yellow||Yellow||Yellow||Yellow||Yellow||Yellow||Yellow|