** The Jackson Halo X series ** of auto darkening welding helmets is made of a Hydraflex material bringing the shell weight down to 6oz. This series of welding helmets comes with Duralogic high-index metallic paint make these premium Jackson welding helmets some of the coolest looking welding helmets out there. The ergonomic construction of the Halo X series works to reduce neck fatigue and tension.
The Nexgen filter has digital controls which can produce three different shading settings for either welding, torching or grinding. Meeting ANSI Z87.1 standards, this auto darkening welding helmet comes second to none.
Features of the Jackson Safety Welding Helmet Halo X Model
- Digital controls feature variable shade 9-13, sensitivity and delay adjustments
- Four independent sensors positioned–reduces possibility of blockage during weld
- Versatile 3-in-1 built-in function: Weld, Torch, Grind
- Replaceable lithium batteries (included) with low battery indicator
- Amber view lens allows for enhanced clarity of weld puddle
- Helmet can detect welds less than 5 amps
- Lightweight shell - only 6 ounces
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 and CSA Compliant
Halo X Auto Darkening Welding Helmet Variations
- Jackson 3023582 is a Carbon Fiber Styled Halo X welding helmet with NexGen lens.
- Jackson 3023580 is the model with Renegate graphics with NexGen auto-darkening lens.
- Jackson 3023581 NexGen auto-darkening welding helmet features the Ace of Spades design.
- Jackson 3023579 is the Arc Angel NexGen Halo X welding helmet.
|Graphics||Arc Angel||Renegade||Ace Of Spades||Carbon Fiber|