These P245 Ironflex® Polar Insulated Winter Work Gloves from Steiner are made to provide superior warmth and dexterity in cold weather. These work gloves ideal for tool handling and work involvement in cold environment are made from a combination of synthetic leather on the sides, pigskin leather on the palm and a spandex top to provide dexterity and flexibility. The pigskin palm will remain soft and flexible even in wet conditions while the neoprene knuckle guards help protect your knuckles from abuse.
- Waterproof & windproof inner lining
- Heatloc™ insulated lining
- Safety cuff with pull out knit wrist
- Anti-slip textured PVC finger and palm reinforcements
- Durable grain pigskin palm
- Neoprene protected knuckle guard
- Reinforced padded thumb saddle