The 9100 Speedglas welding helmet from 3M is one of the most innovative welding helmets in the market today. Featuring an auto darkening 9100XX filter (ADF), this Speedglas welding helmet allows sensitivity adjustment allowing for MIG, TIG and Stick welding processes. The 9100XX auto darkening filter also features dark shades 8-13 and boasts a viewing area of over 12 sq. inches. This 3M welding helmet also features modes specifically designed for grinding, torching or cutting situations allowing for maximum visibility with maximum protection all at the same time. ANSI Z87.1 complaint.
- Auto darkening filter (ADF) with built-in mag plate holder
- Sensitivity ajustment allows use with all Stick, MIG and TIG processes
- Auto darkening filter includes modes specifically designed for grinding, torching or cutting
- Headgear features flexible head suspension
- Helmet is extended in ertian areas to protect neck and ears
- Speedglas 9100XX lens features dark shades 8-13 and viewing area of over 12 sq. inches