The 100 series of auto darkening welding helmets from 3M are some of the best welders helmets available today. Their auto darkening filter is capable of adjusting sensitivity for TIG, MIG and stick welding processes. The auto darkening filter also features dark shades 8-13 and a light shade of 3 for those tricky situations. A viewing area of over 12 sq. inches makes these speedglas welding helmets extremely user friendly while also reducing tunnel vision. Available in five different graphic patters, there is a 3m welding helmet with your name on it, browse the pictures above to find the welding helmet right for you.
- Auto-darkening filter (ADF) with built-in mag plate holder
- Sensitivity adjustment for Stick, MIG and TIG processes
- Auto darkening filter includes grinding, torch and cutting modes
- Headgear features flexible head suspension and extended coverage for vulnerable areas
- Dark shade 8-12 minimizes tunnel vision and features a light shade of 3
- ANSI Z87.1 compliant