This passive welding helmet is ideal for work in tight spaces because of the ingenious shell design. This design is narrow while still offering a large 4.5" x 5.5" viewing window. The vieweing window is a Shade 10 filter and this offers premium protection from IR and UV rays. This Jackson welding helmet also will withstand 350 degrees of radiant heat.
- Narrow shell design is perfect for work in tight spaces
- Extended front increases throat protection against sparks, slag and other physical hazards
- Hard hat adaptable
- ADF adaptable
- Meets ANSI Z87.1
- CSA Compliant
- CE Marked
Shadow Welding Helmet Variations
- Jackson 3002498 is an extended front welding helmet in black with a passive Shade 10 filter.
- Jackson 3002499 is a blue passive welding helmet with a passive polycarbonate Shade 10 filter.
- Jackson 3002500 is a red welding helmet with a polycarbonate Shade 10 filter which is passive.
|Welding Helmet Color||Black||Blue||Red|