This filter is currently on a 8+ week back order due to overwhelming demand within USA and worldwide. Quick delivery will not be possible.
The MSA 818346 N95 Flexi-Filter is a quality, NIOSH-approved filter pads for Advantage respirators , fitted with a standard MSA bayonet-style connection type. This is a low-profile filter that fits well with various other protective equipment, such as hard hats and ear muffs, as well as under welding hoods. By NIOSH standard, the N95 particulate filter is 95% efficient against oil-free particulate aerosols. The filter is designed to have low breathing resistance to keep fatigue away, as well as grant high durability. Also, the swept-back design of these filters makes it easy to see your work, and the light weight provides a superb balance distribution to maintain a secure face seal. Each Flexi-Filter package contains two filter pads. This replaceable filter is designed to be used alone. This filter is ideal for welding because it will filter many harmful chemicals and vapors such as Manganese which is a neurotoxin.
MSA Advantage N95 flexi-filter fits with the following respirators:
- MSA Advantage 200 LS Half-Mask Respirator
- MSA Advantage 420 Half-Mask Respirator
- MSA Advantage 1000 Full-Mask Respirator
- MSA Advantage 4100 Full-Mask Respirator with the Advantage Twin-Cartridge Adapter
- MSA Advantage 4200 Full-Mask Respirator
- MSA Advantage 3100 Full-Mask Respirator with the Advantage Twin-Cartridge Adapter
- MSA Advantage 3200 Full-Mask Respirator