** Ironclad Tundra ** CCT2 Cold Weather Work Gloves offer an exclusive 3-layer advanced insert that is guaranteed to be waterproof and windproof, but remain breathable. The 3-layer insert keeps the hands dry and warm, while the ArmorFlex™ outer shell adds protection. These high quality Cold Condition Tundra winter work gloves are very cut resistant and durable.
Features & Benefits of ** Ironclad Tundra Gloves ** :
- 3-Layer insert keeps hands dry and warm
- Kevlar® reinforcements in critical areas provides incredible abrasion resistance
- Neoprene wrist closure for secure fit and to keep out the elements
- ArmorFlex™ outer shell for extreme protection
- Gauntlet cuff with secure velcro closure
- Even more 3M insulation to keep you warm while you get the job done
Recommended Applications of Ironclad CCT-03, CCT-04, CCT-05, CCT-06 Tundra cold condition winter work gloves: Cold Storage, Equipment Operation, Winter Resort Work, Cold Weather Work.
|Cold Comfort Rating||0°F||0°F||0°F||0°F||0°F|