Otterlayer’s leggings LV2-BGU with Velcro closure are flexible, economical and easy to store. They have a high-heat resistant strip of Velcro running vertically the full length of legging at the back.
Features of Otterlayer foundry and aluminized spring leggings:
- Easy on-off using Velcro closure at back - wide Velcro strips running full length of leggings allow some adjustability for calf circumference
- Metal instep bars help hold flare down to foot when wearing these leggings
- 14” high from bottom to top of legging
- 8.5” flare over top side of foot
BOGUTM, a fabric consisting of TEFLON® PTFE fibers, sheds molten metal and provides outstanding protection from the hazards in foundries, casting and smelting environments.
Protective properties of BOGU foundry clothing material:
- Breathable and comfortable fabric
- Rugged, long-lasting material and construction for heavy-duty industrial use
- Thermally durable, with high insulating value
- Withstands repeated industrial launderings
- Molten metal resistance for both aluminum and ferrous metals (iron)
- Withstands contact temperatures as high as 500° F (260° C)
- Resists virtually any chemical, even very toxic and corrosive
Fabric composition and characteristics:
- TEFLON® PTFE fluoropolymer fiber
- Fabric Weight: 21 oz. / sq. yd.
|Garment Size||Standard size||XL||2XL|