Otterlayer vented back jacket model CJ2-BGU with a ventilated back is perfect for operations where users need to keep their jacket on for longer periods of time. The vented back allows some additional air movement udner the jacket and helps reduce moisture build up.
Features of Otterlayer vented back jackets:
- Metal snap front closure with pull tabs to allow easy removal
- Stand-up collar to protect part of the neck and reduce risk of sparks or particles from splashing under the collar
- Overlapping fabric on back with a ventilation gap
- Sleeves have snaps at wrists, to tighten openings at wrists for better fit with gauntlet style gloves
BOGUTM, a fabric consisting of TEFLON® PTFE fibers, sheds molten metal and provides outstanding protection from the hazards in foundries, casting and smelting environments.
Protective properties of BOGU foundry clothing material:
- Breathable and comfortable fabric
- Rugged, long-lasting material and construction for heavy-duty industrial use
- Thermally durable, with high insulating value
- Withstands repeated industrial launderings
- Molten metal resistance for both aluminum and ferrous metals (iron)
- Withstands contact temperatures as high as 500° F (260° C)
- Resists virtually any chemical, even very toxic and corrosive
Fabric composition and characteristics:
- TEFLON® PTFE fluoropolymer fiber
- Fabric Weight: 21 oz. / sq. yd.
|Collar Style||Standard Band||Standard Band||Standard Band||Standard Band||Standard Band||Standard Band||Standard Band||Standard Band||Folded Shirt Collar||Folded Shirt Collar||Folded Shirt Collar||Folded Shirt Collar||Folded Shirt Collar||Folded Shirt Collar||Folded Shirt Collar||Folded Shirt Collar|