Otterlayer's heat resistant foundry 18" sleeves model SL3-APC are an economic and convenient way to protect your forearms and arms from extra heat or protect the garments underneath from wear.
Features of Otterlayer foundry and aluminized sleeves:
- 18" length
- Snap at wrist to prove more secure fit and limit sliding of sleeve down the wrist or up the arm
- Open top
Protective properties of aluminized para aramid and carbon blend clothing material:
- Resists molten iron and aluminum splash
- Excellent cut, abrasion and heat resistance
- High heat resistance - able to withstand 400-600°F
- Radiant heat resistance - up to 2000°F
- High flexibility of material allows good freedom of movement
Fabric composition and characteristics:
- Para-aramid and carbon blend fiber, finished with an aluminized coating
- Fabric Weight: 19 oz. per sq. yd.