Otterlayer's spring leggings LS2-AR2 consist of a spring-loaded steel frame and the high heat/aluminized frabric attached to it. With extra material for overlap flap at back of leggings, these leggings accommodate a wide variety of leg sizes (circumferences of calfs).
Features of Otterlayer foundry and aluminized spring leggings:
- Easy on-off - pull the legging open from back side, slide over leg, tuck the overlap material at back and close, it then holds by itself with spring force
- Fabric permamendtly attached to spring structure
- 14" high from bottom to top of legging
- 6" flare over top side of foot
Protective properties of aluminized heavy rayon clothing material:
- Resists molten iron and aluminum splash
- High heat resistance - able to withstand 400-600°F
- Radiant heat resistance - up to 2000°F
- Economical material
Fabric composition and characteristics:
- Rayon woven fabric finished with an aluminized coating
- Fabric Weight: 19 oz. per sq. yd.
|Garment Size||Standard size||XL||2XL|