Otterlayer's heat resistant foundry bib apron A51-AR2 is a great economical solution for high heat protection needs. With a simple design, consisting of a piece of specialty fabric with securely stitched edges, a neck loop and ties at sides for securing around back, these heat resistant aprons provide reliable protection from radiant and contact heat at a low cost.
Features of Otterlayer foundry and aluminized bib aprons:
- Edges stitched for additional tear resistance
- Ties at top around neck and at sides around back
Protective properties of aluminized heavy rayon clothing material:
- Resists molten iron and aluminum splash
- High heat resistance - able to withstand 400-600°F
- Radiant heat resistance - up to 2000°F
- Economical material
Fabric composition and characteristics:
- Rayon woven fabric finished with an aluminized coating
- Fabric Weight: 19 oz. per sq. yd.