Cementex tools comply with ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards and help meet the requirements of OSHA 1910.331-335, NFPA 70E®, and CSA-Z462. Rated for 1,000 VAC when working on or around live parts.
** Features of Cementex 236TSD Insulated Torque Screwdriver: **
- Precision micrometer scale calibrated in Inch-Pounds, increments 1 inch-lbs.
- Easy-release bit holders featuring ¼” female hex drive securely retain bits during operation while permitting easy removal.
- Anti-backlash design for repeatability.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M and ISO 6789 specifications.
- Adjustable model accuracy is ±6 of setting, starting at 20% of full scale. Right hand (clockwise) only.
|Tool Set Sizing||2-36 Inch Lbs||2-36 Inch Lbs. in Protective Case||2-36 Inch Lbs. 1/4" Square Drive|