This Cementex kit complies with ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards and help meet the requirements of OSHA 1910.331-335, NFPA 70E®, and CSA-Z462. ** Tested to 10,000 VAC and rated for 1000 VAC when working on or around live parts. **
** Features of Cementex 30200TW38I Insulated Torque Wrench: **
- Audible “click” and/or a few degrees of travel provide simple, fast indication of micrometer - accurate torque settings.
- Low friction torque control mechanism produces accurate readings in either direction.
- Accuracy is ±4% of setting right hand (clockwise) and ±6% of setting left hand (counterclockwise) within upper 80% of scale.
- Two calibration adjustments (major and fine) permit easy and precise torque settings. Most conventional torque wrenches have only one adjustment.
- Dual scale models give readings in Inch-Pounds/Newton Meters or Foot-Pounds/Newton Meters.
- Spring-loaded or Twist-locking collar locks scale on desired reading and remains in locked position. Wrench cannot be left inadvertently unlocked.
- Heavy-Duty, reversible ratchet models have quick-shift lever to allow easy single-hand shifting.
- Always store all adjustable models at their lowest torque setting.