While offering superior strength and being 100% waterproof, DuraBlast™ Double Coated PVC on Polyester jacket provides durability without breaking your bank. Its thick, chemically resistant outer PVC coating protects it to insure long service life. Hook & loop secured closures provide for better protection from outside elements. Flame Resistant feature makes it ideal all-around jacket for extended periods of wear to keep the wearer safe.
Tingley J56147 DuraBlast™ Double Coated PVC on Polyester Jacket has the following features:
- Super tear strength due to a combination of two layers of flame resistant PVC coating with open weave Polyester Scrim fabric placed between them.
- Thicker outer PVC coating provides greater abrasion resistance
- Inner PVC coating provides fabric with greater chemical contamination protection
- Large size attached hood with throat guard
- Maximum freedom of movement with generously cut 90° sleeve-to-body shoulder
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams provide superior chemical splash protection and are 100% waterproof
- Protection against wind, rain, and other contaminants with sleeve straps/storm fly front secured by hook & loop and Drawstring sweep
- Increased protection with drawstring sweep
- Hardware used is non-conductive and non-corrosive
- Mildew-resistant for long service life
- Flame resistant (via ASTM D6413 test method). Self extinguishing in less than 2 seconds (flameout and afterglow) after ignition source is removed
- Chemical resistance to many acids, oils, alcohols, salts, and alkalies
- Ideal for Food Processing, Agricultural, Light Chemical, General Industry, Construction, and Utilities
|Garment Primary Color||Yellow||Yellow||Yellow||Yellow||Yellow||Yellow||Yellow||Yellow|