ASTM cut level 5 cut resistant gloves are among the highest quality safety gloves out there. Insulated to keep hands warm when working in the winter or cold environments such as freezers, Superior SCXTAPVC provide a reliable layer of protection against both cold and sharp edges. They are coated with crincle PVC on the palm, fingers and knuckles, providing a puncture barrier and helping keep wind out better. PVC coating provides great abrasion resistance and good grip on dry, wet and oily surfaces, helping prolong the life of these gloves and allowing use in a great variety of applications - these steel-reinforced Kevlar® gloves are a reliable safety tool for many professionals requiring serious hand protection.
Features of Superior SCXTAPVC cut resistant winter work gloves:
- Blended Kevlar®/Steel knit glove shells provide ASTM 5 cut-level protection
- Warm and dry for jobs involving cold, wintry or wet conditions
- PVC palm coat provides an excellent grip, wet or dry
- Acrylic fleece lining is soft and warm, providing comfort and keeping hands warm even in below freezing temperatures
- Great dexterity for a winter-lined work glove
- Sold by the dozen