Sol-Vex gloves are made of a high-performance nitrile compound which provides an outstanding combination of strength and chemical resistance. When exposed to aromatic and petroleum solvents, as well as caustics and animal fats, Sol-Vex gloves have proven to be a superior choice over rubber or neoprene. Sol-Vex gloves won’t swell, weaken, or degrade, and they offer better protection against snags, punctures, abrasions, and cuts. And, as added benefits, Sol-Vex gloves do not promote contact dermatitis, and their component materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact.
These gloves have a soft cotton flock lining which absorbs perspiration. They feel comfortable on the hand, and makes putting on and taking off.
- Chemical processing
- Oil refining
- Food processing (red meat, poultry, vegetables, fruit, dairy, and canning)
- Aerospace and automotive de-greasing
- Automotive assembly and painting
- Machining operations using cutting oil and coolants
- Metal fabrication
- Graphic arts
- Printing cleanup
- Furniture manufacturing
- Electronics (semiconductors, circuit board manufacturing)