These hi viz mechanics gloves with winter insulation are great for a variety of applications including work in the oil and gas industry, police, outdoor construction, material handling and mechanics. Superior MXHVTWT Clutch-Gear brand gloves feature 100 grams of Thinsulate insulation, breathable and water resistant Enprotex and fleece lining. They have lime green laminated spandex backs with a reflective chrome Neoprene strip across the knuckles for extra protection and increased visibility. Palms on these insulated mechanics gloves have rough PVC patches that provide grip in wet and oily conditions.
Features of high visibility Clutch Gear Superior MXHVTWT mechanics gloves with winter insulation:
- Fully lined with 100 g Thinsulate
- Breathable and water resistant Enprotex lining protects from moisture and wind
- Soft and comfortable fleece lining inside against skin
- Hi vis lime green backs and a reflective stripe for extra visibiilty
- PVC roughened patches on palm for abrasion resistance and grip on wet and oily surfaces
- Neoprene strip across knuckles to cushion against knocks