** DBI Sala ShockWave2 ** shock absorbing lanyard 1244610 is stretchable for complete freedom of movement. ** DBI Sala 1244610 arc flash lanyards ** are a great fall protection solution for applications with arc hazards and is tested to 40 cal/cm2. This _ fall protection lanyard from Capital Safety _ is 6 feet long and incorporates a unique inner core that immediately begins to extend and absorb energy during a fall, limiting arresting forces to no more than 900 lbs.
- ** Shockwave2 lanyard 1244610 from DBI Sala ** meets Arc Flash Standard ASTM F887-05
- Great for welding applications when used with the ExoFit XP Arc Flash and Delta II Arc Flash harnesses
- Nomex®/Kevlar® tubular webbing outer jacket
- Expands to 6 ft. and contracts to 4-½ ft. in reaction to movements of the wearer, thus reducing trip fall hazards, dragging and snagging while maintaining freedom of movement
- Easy to use self locking snap hooks at both ends
- Impact indicator allows user to visually inspect unit
- 6 ft. in length
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Electric arc tested to 40 cal/cm2
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ASTM F887-05.