- 11/16" Opening
- 2-3/16" Opening
DBI Sala’s Saflok carabiners combine strength and ease of use to create a convenient and reliable product. Offered with multiple gate options, DBI Sala 2000112 featuers a 11/16” gate opening while 2000114 has a larger 2-3/16” opening. These Carabiners are made by Capital Safety from high strength steel and are zinc plated to maximize life in corrosive environments.
- Saflok carabiners from DBI Sala are a versatile choice to keep your system securely connected
- User-friendly design for simple operation even when wearing gloves.
- Self-closing and self-locking gate for increased safety and secutiry.
- Zinc plated high strength steel for added durability and corrosion resistance.
- High strength steel construction with a minimum tensile strength of 5,000 lbs.
- Gate face withstands a lod of 3,600 lbs.
- Side of gate withstands a load of 3,600 lbs.
- Compatible with most connecting rings.
- Meets OSHA and ANSI Z359.1 standard.
|Carabiner Type||11/16" Opening||2-3/16" Opening|
DBI Sala D-Ring /w Anchorage Plate$36.70Each
DBI Sala Fixed Beam Anchor$360.50Each
DBI Sala Tie-Off Adapter2$48.50–55.00Each
DBI Sala Glyder2 Sliding Beam Anchorage System$207.30Each
DBI Sala Concrete D-Ring Adapter$90.80Each
DBI Sala Rope Lifelines2$74.40–91.70Each
DBI Sala SecuraSpan Cable Horizontal Lifeline System$917.80Each
DBI Sala Sayfline Rope Horizontal Lifeline System$676.20Each
DBI Sala Rope Grab for Fall Protection Gear$139.70Each
DBI Sala ShockWave2 Arc Flash Lanyard - Nomex® / Kevlar® Blend$165.00Each
DBI Sala ShockWave2 Shock Absorbing Lanyards3$90.80–217.40Each
DBI Sala Sealed Self Retracting Lifeline$1,647.70Each