This _ DBI Sala fixed beam anchor _ is designed for fall arrest anchorage. This beam anchor easily clamps onto vertical or horizontal I-Beams. ** DBI Sala 2108406 ** fits 1.5” thick flange and mounts on a surface between 2.5” and 12” wide. With the ability to attach in to the beam structure in any orientation, this Anchor from DBI Sala provides versatility and ease of use. It meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and ANSI Z359.
- Anchor is easily installed by sliding the adjustable hook-end sown to the flange and securing a pin
- Easily adjust to exactly where you want it in any orientation or direction
- Fits 1-½” thick flange, 2-½” to 12” wide
- 5,000 lbs. minimum strength in any direction
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359