- Medium Size
- Large Size
This DBI Sala Delta safety harness comes with multiple comfort and convenience features such as the spring-loaded, stand-up dorsal D-ring to help you make fast, easy and safe connections and the Revolver vertical Velcro adjusters that eliminate loose ends and locks into place. Due to the shape of Delta construction harness , it minimizes discomfort and it's shoulder straps don't rub your neck. Made with soft, breathable materials, the _ Capital Safety DBI Sala Delta _ comfort hip pad ergonomically supports your back and hips while bearing heavy loads.
There are several options available for this fall safety construction harness - _ 1102201 _ for the small size harness, _ 1101654 _ is the medium version, DBI Sala 1101655 is the universal size harness, _ 1101656 _ gives you the X-Large size options, and, finally, _ 1101659 _ is the 2X-Large size version of this high quality harness from Capital Safety .
Features of Capital Safety DBI Sala Delta construction harness:
- Lanyard Keepers: Delta lanyard keepers hold your unused snap hooks and help reduce trip hazards.
- Revolver Vertical Torso Adjuster: Simple and fast adjustment that eliminates loose ends and locks into place preventing slippage.
- Repel Webbing: Water repellent to reduce attraction of mold and dirt – also has up to 5 times more abrasion resistance.
- Delta Comfort Hip Pad: Improved ergonomic fit and feel! It's constructed with a soft, breathable interior that's more comfortable and supports your back and hips better while you're carrying a heavy load.
- Stand–Up Dorsal D-ring: Patented spring-loaded design automatically stands-up ensuring fast, easy and safe connections to your fall arrest system.
- No Tangle Design: Defining the Delta name, the patented triangular design creates a frame that allows the harness to fall into place when donned.
- Built-in Impact Indicators: Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
- 420lb Capacity: Large capacity adds to tool carrying options and jobsite flexibility.
- Protected Labels with I-Safe: A Velcro cover protects harness labels and holds DBI-SALA's i-Safe identification tag. It gives you an efficient way of recording and storing information on inspections.
|Harness Size||Medium Size||Large Size|