- Medium Size
- Large Size
** ExoFit XP construction harness from DBI Sala ** is a comfortable and reliable fall protection harness. ExoFit XP harnesses utilize the concept of using a single piece of material in the shape of an “X” to wrap around the wearer, minimizing tangling and pressure points. This safety harness adds such comfort features as removable shoulder and leg padding and quick-release buckles. The design of ** DBI Sala ExoFit XP construction harness ** distributes impact forces throughout the body in case of a fall, helping minimize discomfort or injury. Available in multiple sizes, please see _ DBI Sala 1110150 _ for the small size, _ 1110151 _ for medium, _ DBI Sala 1110152 _ is the large size harness, and finally, _ 1110153 _ is the X-Large option.
Features of _ DBI Sala ExoFit XP contruction harness from Capital Safety _ :
- ExoFit XP is a new generation harness providing all day comfort in a harness you can trust.
- The industry’s first “truly washable” harness with removable padding.
- State-of-the-art 3-D mesh lining wicks moisture keeping you cool and delivering all-day comfort.
- Unique spring loaded “stand-up” dorsal D-ring ensures fast, easy and safe connections
- Superior “X” design padding wraps around the wearer for the ultimate in no-tangle donning.
- Ergonomic design incorporates shoulder, hip and leg padding that always stays in place enhancing comfort and worker satisfaction.
- Soft edging moves with you preventing uncomfortable rubbing or chafing enhancing comfort and mobility.
- One-handed quick connect buckles make putting on, adjusting and removing the harness a snap and provide a memory fit – adjust the harness once and it stays that way.
- Sewn-in back pad and belt with side D-rings for added comfort and versatility
- Back D-ring for connection to fall protection system and side D-rings for work positioning
- Torso buckles adjust easily, yet hold the straps firmly in place and complete the 5-point adjustment system.
- Soft, lightweight polyester webbing is strong without feeling stiff or coarse.
- Coated hardware for corrosion resistance.
- Size = Large (Small through X-Large sizes available)
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI including the stringent ANSI Z359
|Harness Size||Medium Size||Large Size|