Superior SKLPSMT triple play action steel mesh glove is a popular cut resistant knit gloves with a Kevlar® body, wrap around leather palms, and steel mesh lining. Superior SKLPSMT cut resistant protective work glove features unbelievably strong performance in the three most vital areas of protection - abrasion, cut, and puncture. These gloves offer eight layers of fine stainless-steel mesh between the leather and the Kevlar® knit in the most critical areas: the thumb, first two fingers and the crotch. These leather palm work gloves also have a layer of metal mesh in between the entire leather palm and shell. Testing done on these cut resistant working gloves for abrasion reached 10,000 cycles without reaching failure. On the palm area, 7.16 kilos of force were applied before these cut-proof gloves would puncture, and on the thumb and first two fingertips of these work gloves, it took up to 12.85 kilos of force. Cut resistance is where these protective gloves are truly off the charts - the thumb, first two finger-tips and thumb crotch withstand an incredible - and unheard of - 21,000 grams of cutting force or more. For the palm, these safety gloves achieved a very high cut level 4 with a 3400 gram test result.
Puncture resistant gloves are invariably stiff and uncomfortable to wear, but the stainless steel woven inserts on Superior SKLPSMT cut resistant gloves provide flexibility and great comfort. These leather palm Kevlar® knit gloves feature an incredible combination of puncture resistance and comfort. And best of all, the cut resistance of these steel mesh lined gloves is extremely high in the critical areas.
Features of Superior SKLPSMT cut resistant gloves:
- Taber abrasion tests reached 10,000 cycles without achieving failure
- On the palm area, 7.16 kilos of force were applied before these cut-proof gloves would puncture
- On the thumb and first two fingertips, it took 12.85 kilos of force (string knit glove scores are negligible, while a standard leather palm scores approximately 2 kilos)
- The thumb and first two finger-tips and thumb crotch can withstand an incredible 21,000 grams of cutting force
- Palms feature a very high ASTM Cut Level 4, with a 3400 gram test result.
Applications of Superior SKLPSMT action steel Kevlar® leather cut resistant gloves :
- Sheet metal
- Metal stampings
- Glass handling
- Recycling depots
- Garbage collection